JANE TRIDER PUSHCHAIR
- Jane Trider Pushchair
- Jane Strata Infant Car Seat
You want the very best for your baby, no matter what. The Rider offers quality and total comfort right down to the smallest detail. Your precious new arrival will spend a lot of time in their travel system. That's why we have combined our exclusive Rider and Trider award winning pushchairs with Matrix Light 2, Transporter 2 and Strata infant car seats and auto carrycots, to ensure every moment is comfortable, safe, and as healthy as possible for baby.
An ingenious and innovative patented folding system ensures that when the Jané Rider folds, the unique retractable rear wheels reduce the folded size by an extra 30%. This makes it one of the most compact on the market. The magnificent rear suspension with adjustable shock absorber makes the ride very comfortable for the baby.
The Jané Rider has a streamlined chassis with a unique inverted ‘C' shaped structure making it easier to push and, because there's no obstructive rear axle for feet to kick against, your posture isn't compromised. This makes taking baby for a walk is a breeze.
The higher seating position means the Rider can also be used as a highchair as it adapts perfectly to table level. The seat unit is also reversible meaning it can be fitted onto the chassis in two different directions, with baby facing you or facing ahead.Accessories Included:
- Seat Liner
- Pram Bag
- Pro-Fix system (patented) locks and unlocks car seats with just one movement, eliminating the need for awkward fitting kits.
- Rider has a patented folding action that reduces the folded size an extra 30%.
- Seat unit faces either direction in two easy clicks.
- Multiple position reclining backrest and footrest.
- Lightweight anodized aluminium tubular chassis.
- Higher seat unit keeps baby above the pollution, car fumes and allows it to be used as a -highchair when out and about.
- Wheels have steel ball bearings to maximize manoeuvrability.
- New highly resistant and shock absorbing PU tyres that are 10 time more hard-wearing than traditional tyres.
- Height adjustable, soft touch handlebar (85 - 110 cm).
- Quick release removable rear wheels for compactness.
- Lockable front swivel wheels.
- Unfolds with just one hand.
- Shopping basket included.
- Handle bar brake lever, so there's no foot-operated brake pedal to threaten your good shoes or the toenails of sandal wearers.
- Inverted “C” shaped rear structure leaves more room for your feet, making it noticeably easier to push.
- Adjustable suspension with central shock absorber, this absorbs the shocks to baby produced by rough road surfaces, improving your baby's comfort.
- Bumper bar with removable washable cover.
- RIDER is an ISOFIX compatible travel system.
JANE STRATA INFANT CAR SEAT
- Folded: 62 x 60 x 38 cm
- Unfolded: 85/110 x 60 x 93 cm
- Rider 2015 Chassis weight: 10.3 kg
- Adjustable Backrest: 110°, 125° and 142°
Strata by Jané has obtained the maximum score in Group 0+ car seats installed with the adult 3-point seat belt in the European test performed by child safety experts and consumer organizations (EuroTest 2008, Which? Magazine in UK - Best Buy). So it is not just the safest car seat, but also the only one that helps pulmonary development.
This more spacious infant car seat not only allows baby to travel more comfortably but also to travel in the safer rearward facing position for longer, up to 13kg, 18 months approx.
The baby's headrest has double protection; thanks to its automatically adjusting headrest and the Strata's shell (made of recyclable, high resistance polypropylene). The entire surface that comes into contact with the baby is protected with shock absorbing material.
The incorporated 5-point harness allows for a larger fastening surface, and therefore provides a higher level of safety when compared to the traditional 3-point harness that's found on most infant car seat.
The Strata Platform is an accessory which has been specially designed to make it even easier to install the Strata in your car. It uses the Isofix system in your car and Jané's patented Pro-fix system on the Strata to make it the safest, easiest and quickest way to install the car seat in the car or travel system. A unique and handy smart phone QR barcode also delivers an in car video demonstration to avoid user errors. Jané was the first car seat manufacturer to use this innovative technology.Features:
- Group 0+, 0-13kg, birth to 18 months approx.
- More spacious model: allows baby to travel in the safer rearward facing position for longer.
- Award winner. Officially the safest car seat in its category.
- Low-routing, leaves the area for baby's feet free.
- Install with seat belts or optional Isofix Platform.
- 5-Point safety harness allows for a larger fastening surface, and therefore provides a higher level of safety when compared to the conventional 3-Point harness that's found on most infant car seats.
- Automatic height adjustment of the shoulder straps by simply pressing a button avoids user error and the inconvenience of removing and refitting the harness as baby grows.
- Height adjustable headrest offers double protection.
- One-pull harness adjustment.
- Seat belt lock, for increased stability.
- Pro-Fix: locks and unlocks car seat with just one movement. Compatible withal Jané pushchairs.
- Removable hood for protection against the elements.
- Air circulation system for your babys comfort.
- Soft, padded covers, easy to remove and wash.
- Smartphone QR barcode for in car fitting videos.
- Colour: Black, Cream/Beige, Grey
- Pushchair Age Suitability: From 3 Months (Lie Back)
- Pushchair Orientation: Forward & Parent Facing
- Number of Wheels: 3 Wheeler
- Pushchair Weight: 10.3 kg
- Pushchair Folded Dimensions: 62 x 60 x 38 cm
- Extras Included: Changing Bag, Raincover Included
- Which System Combination?: 2-in-1-System, Travel System