Jane Rider Pushchair:
- Jane Rider Pushchair
- Jane Strata car seat
A top of the range travel system which unfolds with just one hand, is exceptionally compact, and has great futuristic looks - that's what the new Rider from Jane has to offer! An ingenious and innovative patented folding system ensures that when the Rider folds, the unique retractable rear wheels reduces the folded size by an extra 30%. This makes the Rider the most compact of its kind on the market.
This exciting new system guarantees maximum comfort for baby with its adjustable rear suspension with shock absorber which can be altered according to the child's weight - harder or softer. Another great feature of the Rider is that the seat is reversible.
This means that it can be fitted onto the chassis in two different directions, with baby facing the parent or facing ahead. It's important to note that communicating with your baby from the very first day aids the development of good speech. Recent research from the National Literacy Trust shows that if your baby is facing you, you are twice as likely to talk together.ACCESSORIES INCLUDED:
- Seat Liner
- Pram Bag
- Sun Parasol
- Patented folding action that reduces the folded size by an extra 30%
- Adjustable rear suspension with shock absorber
- Inverted C shaped rear structure, making more room for your feet when pushing
- Unfolds easily with just one hand
- Adjustable backrest with multiple reclining positions
- Height adjustable, soft touch handlebar (85-110cm)
- Handbrake conveniently located on the handle
- Reversible and removable seat unit
- Pro-Fix system (patented) locks and unlocks the carrycots and car seats with just one movement- eliminating the need to buy and use awkward fitting kits.
- Locks closed and free stands when folded
- Lightweight aluminium tubular chassis
- Wheels with metal ball bearings to maximize smoothness
- Quick release removable rear wheels for even greater compactness
- Lockable front swivel wheels
- Large capacity shopping basket included
Jane Strata car seat:
- Open: 85-110m (h) x 60cm (w) x 93cm (l)
- Closed with wheels: 62cm(h) x 60cm (w) x 38cm (l)
- Weight: 9.5kg
Strata by Jané has obtained the maximum score in Group 0+ car seats installed with the adult 3-point seat belt in the European test performed by child safety experts and consumer organizations (EuroTest 2008, Which? Magazine in UK - Best Buy). So it is not just the safest car seat, but also the only one that helps pulmonary development.
This more spacious infant car seat not only allows baby to travel more comfortably but also to travel in the safer rearward facing position for longer, up to 13kg, 18 months approx.
The baby's headrest has double protection; thanks to its automatically adjusting headrest and the Strata's shell (made of recyclable, high resistance polypropylene). The entire surface that comes into contact with the baby is protected with shock absorbing material.
The incorporated 5-point harness allows for a larger fastening surface, and therefore provides a higher level of safety when compared to the traditional 3-point harness that's found on most infant car seat.
The Strata Platform is an accessory which has been specially designed to make it even easier to install the Strata in your car. It uses the Isofix system in your car and Jané's patented Pro-fix system on the Strata to make it the safest, easiest and quickest way to install the car seat in the car or travel system. A unique and handy smart phone QR barcode also delivers an in car video demonstration to avoid user errors. Jané was the first car seat manufacturer to use this innovative technology.Features:
- Group 0+, 0-13kg, birth to 18 months approx.
- More spacious model: allows baby to travel in the safer rearward facing position for longer.
- Award winner. Officially the safest car seat in its category.
- Low-routing, leaves the area for baby's feet free.
- Install with seat belts or optional Isofix Platform.
- 5-Point safety harness allows for a larger fastening surface, and therefore provides a higher level of safety when compared to the conventional 3-Point harness that's found on most infant car seats.
- Automatic height adjustment of the shoulder straps by simply pressing a button avoids user error and the inconvenience of removing and refitting the harness as baby grows.
- Height adjustable headrest offers double protection.
- One-pull harness adjustment.
- Seat belt lock, for increased stability.
- Pro-Fix: locks and unlocks car seat with just one movement. Compatible withal Jané pushchairs.
- Removable hood for protection against the elements.
- Air circulation system for your babys comfort.
- Soft, padded covers, easy to remove and wash.
- Smartphone QR barcode for in car fitting videos.
- Colour: Red
- Pushchair Age Suitability: From 3 Months (Lie Back)
- Pushchair Orientation: Forward & Parent Facing
- Number of Wheels: 4 wheeler
- Pushchair Weight: 9.5
- Pushchair Folded Dimensions: 38x60x62
- Extras Included: Raincover Included
- Which System Combination?: 2-in-1-System, Travel System