JANE CROSSWALK PUSHCHAIR
- Jane Crosswalk Pushchair
- Jane Nano Carrycot
Equipped with the same DNA as the Epic, the new Crosswalk is born! It's the new high performance all-terrain pushchair with a patented compact folding system. Sophisticated in the city and solid in the country, these characteristics make it the perfect pushchair for all lifestyles.
Its advanced features make the Crosswalk a nimble, easy to manoeuvre pushchair. Its exclusive large PU tyres, 10 times more resistant than traditional tyres, have great shock absorbing properties. A tubular aluminium chassis, independent suspension with shock absorbers on the rear wheels and a more spacious seat with reclining multi-position backrest (including a unique horizontal new-born position), offers baby greater comfort. Crosswalk has everything you could want in a pushchair.
Available to coordinate with the Crosswalk pushchair is the KOOS - one of the lightest and most innovative infant car seats on the market; the MATRIX LIGHT 2 - the safest, healthiest all-in-one carrycot and car seat in the world, and the new NANO foldable carrycot - the practical and light option for transporting baby whilst he rests. The soft NANO carrycot uses an exclusive system that means it can be folded up very easily and quickly to an extraordinarily small size, marking a new concept of soft carrycots where design and functionality are perfectly combined.Accessories Included:
- Seat Liner
- Handle Bar Cover
- Pram Bag
- Pro-Fix system locks and unlocks car seats and carrycots with just one movement, eliminating the need for awkward fitting kits.
- 10% more compact patented folding system.
- Tubular aluminium chassis.
- Reversible and detachable seat unit.
- Suitable from birth, the backrest has multi reclining positions and a lie-flat mode, offering the child greater comfort.
- Compact folding with the seat in both positions and detachable wheels.
- Large all-terrain wheels with PU tyres that are 10 times more hard-wearing than traditional tyres and with great shock absorbing properties.
- Long travel independent suspension with 2 shock absorbers on the rear wheels.
- Smooth and efficient front lockable swivel wheels thanks to the balanced front wheel set.
- Inverted “C” shaped rear structure makes room for your feet and easier to push.
- Double brake lock on the handle.
- Large capacity basket.
- Height adjustable handle (85 - 107cm).
- ISOFIX compatible travel system.
- Folded:67 x 60 x 36cm
- Unfolded: 85/107 x 60 x 95/116cm
- Chassis weight: 10.6kg
- Adjustable Backrest: Multi-position, including a lie-flat, new-born mode.
JANE NANO CARRYCOTFeatures:
- Folded: 63 x 59 x 33cm
- Unfolded: 80/100 x 59 x 92/112 cm
- Chassis weight: 8.9 kg
- Adjustable backrest: 110°, 125° and 142°
- The new Nano carrycot stands out because of its rounded shapes and finishes that give it perfect harmony and help to provide an extra compact folding system.
- From the very first day, the ultra light Nano carrycot provides a practical and very light option for carrying the baby and letting him rest.
- To make it even more practical at home as well as on any journeys, the soft Nano carrycot uses an exclusive system that means it can be folded up very easily and quickly to an extraordinarily small size.
- Nano also has a folding hood made of top quality elastic fabric, which is also adaptable to the seat of the new Epic pushchair.
- Nano marks the new concept of soft carrycots where design and functionality are perfectly
- Colour: Grey, Black, Red
- Pushchair Age Suitability: From Birth (Lies Flat)
- Pushchair Orientation: Forward & Parent Facing
- Number of Wheels: 4 wheeler
- Pushchair Weight: 67 x 60 x 36cm
- Extras Included: Raincover Included
- Which System Combination?: Travel System, 2-in-1-System