JANE CROSSWALK PUSHCHAIR
- Jane Crosswalk Pushchair
- Jane MATRIX LIGHT 2 Convertible Carrycot and Car Seat
Equipped with the same DNA as the Epic, the new Crosswalk is born! It's the new high performance all-terrain pushchair with a patented compact folding system. Sophisticated in the city and solid in the country, these characteristics make it the perfect pushchair for all lifestyles.
Its advanced features make the Crosswalk a nimble, easy to manoeuvre pushchair. Its exclusive large PU tyres, 10 times more resistant than traditional tyres, have great shock absorbing properties. A tubular aluminium chassis, independent suspension with shock absorbers on the rear wheels and a more spacious seat with reclining multi-position backrest (including a unique horizontal new-born position), offers baby greater comfort. Crosswalk has everything you could want in a pushchair.
Available to coordinate with the Crosswalk pushchair is the KOOS - one of the lightest and most innovative infant car seats on the market; the MATRIX LIGHT 2 - the safest, healthiest all-in-one carrycot and car seat in the world, and the new NANO foldable carrycot - the practical and light option for transporting baby whilst he rests. The soft NANO carrycot uses an exclusive system that means it can be folded up very easily and quickly to an extraordinarily small size, marking a new concept of soft carrycots where design and functionality are perfectly combined.Accessories Included:
- Seat Liner
- Handle Bar Cover
- Pram Bag
- Pro-Fix system locks and unlocks car seats and carrycots with just one movement, eliminating the need for awkward fitting kits.
- 10% more compact patented folding system.
- Tubular aluminium chassis.
- Reversible and detachable seat unit.
- Suitable from birth, the backrest has multi reclining positions and a lie-flat mode, offering the child greater comfort.
- Compact folding with the seat in both positions and detachable wheels.
- Large all-terrain wheels with PU tyres that are 10 times more hard-wearing than traditional tyres and with great shock absorbing properties.
- Long travel independent suspension with 2 shock absorbers on the rear wheels.
- Smooth and efficient front lockable swivel wheels thanks to the balanced front wheel set.
- Inverted “C” shaped rear structure makes room for your feet and easier to push.
- Double brake lock on the handle.
- Large capacity basket.
- Height adjustable handle (85 - 107cm).
- ISOFIX compatible travel system.
JANE MATRIX LIGHT 2 CONVERTIBLE CARRYCOT AND CAR SEAT
- Folded:67 x 60 x 36cm
- Unfolded: 85/107 x 60 x 95/116cm
- Chassis weight: 10.6kg
- Adjustable Backrest: Multi-position, including a lie-flat, new-born mode.
The new multi-award winning Group 0/0+ Matrix Light 2 from Jané is a revolutionary multi-functional infant car seat that turns into a carrycot. The evolution of the award-winning classic Matrix, it is the only infant car seat on the market (patented) that offers the option of safely travelling with your baby in the sitting up or lying down position in the car, especially recommended by health officials for long journeys.
This means that if your baby is sleeping in the Jané Matrix Light in the house he can be safely moved to the car, taken to the shops, and brought back home again without ever having to be moved or disturbed from sleep. It also delivers great value for money as it can be used 24/7 - for overnight sleeping when used with a mattress, just like a conventional carrycot, and for naps during the day, yet converts effortlessly into a car seat when required - giving you the best of both worlds at a fraction of the price.HEALTH BENEFITS FOR YOUR BABY
Health officials and medical studies agree that to minimise periods of oxygen desaturation, newborn babies should be transported in a lie-flat system which is the healthiest way for them to travel especially on longer journeys. This position facilitates newborn respiration, nurtures the abdomen and aids optimal spinal development. The Jané Matrix Light recognises this important requirement and gives your baby the best start in life.Features:
- Group 0/0+, 0-13kg (29lbs), birth to 18 months approx.
- Evolutionary convertible system, Baby can initially travel lying flat helping his lungs to develop correctly and prevent any respiratory problems.
- 4 recline positions to adapt to your infant's comfort.
- 2 positions approved for vehicles: (1) Flat position 180°, ideal rest for baby in the first months of life. (2) Sitting position 138°.
- European Safety Approval: ECE R44/04 UNIVERSAL.
- Group 0+ seat belt lock, so it can be tightened to give more stability and reduce movement during an impact.
- 5-Point safety harness allows for a larger fastening surface.
- More spacious interior and a lighter structure; this latest version is 20% lighter than previous models.
- Automatic harness height adjustment system.
- One-pull harness adjustment.
- Integral protection: Shock absorbing material throughout, Polystyrene.
- Pro-Fix connection to the Jané chassis or platform: locks and unlocks with just one movement.
- New easier seat belt fasteners, prevent the carrycot from rotating thereby considerably increasing the protection when lying down.
- Ventilation system.
- Smartphone QR barcode for in car fitting videos.
- ISOFIX Compatible car seat.
- Colour: Red
- Pushchair Age Suitability: From Birth (Lies Flat)
- Package Age Suitability : From Birth (With Car Seat), From Birth (With Carrycot)
- Pushchair Orientation: Forward Facing Only
- Number of Wheels: 4 wheeler
- Extras Included: Bumper Bar, Raincover Included, Changing Bag
- Which System Combination?: Travel System, 3-in-1 System