JANE MUUM PUSHCHAIR
- Jane Muum Pushchair
- Jane Matrix Light 2 Convertible Carrycot and Car Seat
The Jané Muum is a new concept in pushchairs that combines the latest design trends with the most innovative safety and comfort features. It has a lightweight chassis and folds without having to remove the pushchair seat unit. This year's model now includes a new updated larger pushchair hood, a new style foot pedal brake and now also includes coordinating accessories.
Adaptability is key to this excellent pushchair, which converts easily thanks to Jané's Patented Pro-Fix system which locks and unlocks the carrycot or car seats with just one movement, eliminating the need for awkward fitting kits. The pushchair seat has 3 recline positions and is versatile enough to suit newborns right through to toddlers. It's one of the most comfortable models on the market due to its well-designed roomy seat.
Keen to make life as easy as possible for busy parents, the Jané Muum features a large capacity shopping basket so you can carry everything you need effortlessly. It also has a reversible seat unit so you can have your baby facing you as you walk. Its smaller lighter swivel front wheels with independent suspension, are perfect for getting about on the city streets. And its large removable rear wheels make the pushchair fold up even more compactly, making it easier to carry and store wherever you decide to take it.
Available to co-ordinate with the Muum pushchair are the KOOS - one of the lightest and most innovative infant car seats on the market; the MATRIX LIGHT 2 - the safest, healthiest all-in-one carrycot and car seat in the world, and the MICRO foldable carrycot - the practical and light option for transporting baby whilst he rests.
The Muum makes everything not only better for you but also easier and more accessible. The Muum from Jané; more comfortable walks, more enjoyable walks.ACCESSORIES INCLUDED:
- Seat Liner
- Handle Bar Cover
- Pram Bag
- Pro-Fix system (patented) locks and unlocks car seats with just one movement, eliminating the need for awkward fitting kits.
- Book type compact folding system with carry handle.
- 3 Position, full reclining lie-back seat unit with adjustable footrest.
- Foot parking brake
- New Lockable front swivel wheel system that's smoother and easier to control.
- Height adjustable soft touch ergonomic handlebar, 7 positions (78-108cm).
- Independent front suspension.
- Quick release rear wheels for more compactness when folded.
- Removable and washable seat upholstery.
- Large capacity shopping basket included.
- Removable and reversible seat.
- Large wrap around hood.
- 100% aluminium tubular chassis that Free stands when folded.
- Reinforced seat unit with a honeycomb structure means it's lightweight and strong.
- Seat has a carrying handle which makes it easier to carry when folded.
- ISOFIX Compatible travel system.
JANE MATRIX LIGHT 2 CONVERTIBLE CARRYCOT AND CAR SEAT
- Chassis Folded: 70 x 50 x 23 cm
- Folded with seat unit: 75 x 60 x 34 cm
- Unfolded: 78/108 x 60 x 98 cm
- Chassis weight: 6.6kg.
- Adjustable Backrest: 107°, 130° and 152°
The new multi-award winning Group 0/0+ Matrix Light 2 from Jané is a revolutionary multi-functional infant car seat that turns into a carrycot. The evolution of the award-winning classic Matrix, it is the only infant car seat on the market (patented) that offers the option of safely travelling with your baby in the sitting up or lying down position in the car, especially recommended by health officials for long journeys.
This means that if your baby is sleeping in the Jané Matrix Light in the house he can be safely moved to the car, taken to the shops, and brought back home again without ever having to be moved or disturbed from sleep. It also delivers great value for money as it can be used 24/7 - for overnight sleeping when used with a mattress, just like a conventional carrycot, and for naps during the day, yet converts effortlessly into a car seat when required - giving you the best of both worlds at a fraction of the price.HEALTH BENEFITS FOR YOUR BABY
Health officials and medical studies agree that to minimise periods of oxygen desaturation, newborn babies should be transported in a lie-flat system which is the healthiest way for them to travel especially on longer journeys. This position facilitates newborn respiration, nurtures the abdomen and aids optimal spinal development. The Jané Matrix Light recognises this important requirement and gives your baby the best start in life.Features:
- Group 0/0+, 0-13kg (29lbs), birth to 18 months approx.
- Evolutionary convertible system, Baby can initially travel lying flat helping his lungs to develop correctly and prevent any respiratory problems.
- 4 recline positions to adapt to your infant's comfort.
- 2 positions approved for vehicles: (1) Flat position 180°, ideal rest for baby in the first months of life. (2) Sitting position 138°.
- European Safety Approval: ECE R44/04 UNIVERSAL.
- Group 0+ seat belt lock, so it can be tightened to give more stability and reduce movement during an impact.
- 5-Point safety harness allows for a larger fastening surface.
- More spacious interior and a lighter structure; this latest version is 20% lighter than previous models.
- Automatic harness height adjustment system.
- One-pull harness adjustment.
- Integral protection: Shock absorbing material throughout, Polystyrene.
- Pro-Fix connection to the Jané chassis or platform: locks and unlocks with just one movement.
- New easier seat belt fasteners, prevent the carrycot from rotating thereby considerably increasing the protection when lying down.
- Ventilation system.
- Smartphone QR barcode for in car fitting videos.
- ISOFIX Compatible car seat.
- Colour: Black, Red, Grey
- Pushchair Age Suitability: From Birth (Lies Flat)
- Pushchair Orientation: Forward & Parent Facing
- Number of Wheels: 4 wheeler
- Pushchair Weight: 6.6kg
- Pushchair Folded Dimensions: 70 x 50 x 23 cm
- Extras Included: Raincover Included
- Which System Combination?: 3-in-1 System, Travel System