JANE EPIC PUSHCHAIR
- Jane Epic Pushchair
- Jane Micro Carrycot
- Jane Koos Group 0+ Car Seat
Sporty, compact and dynamic are the three adjectives that define the new Epic from Jané. Its urban and pioneering design stands out because of its tubular chassis that gives it a hardwearing and innovative character.
Additionally, Epic offers extraordinary versatility: hardwearing PU tyres with shock absorbing properties; independent, long travel suspension on the rear wheels; excellent manoeuvrability thanks to the balanced front wheel set giving smooth, precise turning, a double brake lock and more compact folding with the detachable and reversible seat.
The new tubular chassis made of aluminium with a high elastic limit, makes it one of the lightest pushchairs in its category. Carefully designed, right down to the last detail, Epic also includes a practical cover for the handlebar so it doesn't wear out from the continual use of the pushchair, and it also gives it a very personal touch.
Like all the Jané pushchairs, Epic offers all the characteristics and features typical of the brand: lightness, smooth handling, comfort for the baby, pro-fix system and a unique design. Epic is a great pushchair full of new developments!Accessories Included:
- Seat Liner
- Handle Bar Cover
- Pram Bag
- Patented very compact folding system,10% more compact.
- Seat unit faces either direction.
- 3 Position reclining backrest and footrest, plus 1 position for folding.
- New tubular aluminium chassis that makes it more hard-wearing.
- Compact folding with the seat in both positions and detachable wheels.
- PU tyres that are 10 times more hard-wearing than traditional tyres and with great shock absorbing properties.
- Independent, long travel suspension with 2 shock absorbers on the rear wheels.
- Higher seat unit keeps baby above the pollution and allows it to be used as a highchair when out and about.
- Height adjustable handle (80 - 100 cm).
- Smooth and efficient front lockable swivel wheels thanks to the balanced front wheel set.
- Double brake lock on the handle, so there's no foot-operated brake pedal to threaten the toenails of sandal wearers.
- Inverted “C” shaped rear structure making it easier to push the buggy.
- Pro-Fix system (patented) locks and unlocks car seats with just one movement, eliminating the need for awkward fitting kits.
- Removable practical cover for the handlebar.
- Bumper bar with washable cover.
- Unfolds with just one hand.
- Shopping basket included.
- ISOFIX compatible travel system
JANE MICRO CARRYCOT
- Folded: 63 x 59 x 33cm
- Unfolded: 80/100 x 59 x 92/112 cm
- Chassis weight: 8.9 kg
- Adjustable backrest: 110°, 125° and 142°
The Micro carrycot from Jané provides a practical and light option for transporting the baby while he rests. The quick, simple way it unfolds makes it very useful in situations that require a simple and safe response. The attractive design is based on a top quality anodised aluminium structure giving it great stability.
The rigid one-piece base lets the baby rest in complete comfort. The hood can be folded with the structure making it all very compact. The Micro carrycot includes a foot cover with a zip all the way round making it easier to handle the baby.Features:
- The Micro carrycot provides a practical and light option for transporting the baby while he rests.
- The quick, simple way it unfolds makes it very useful in situations that require a simple and safe response.
- The attractive design is based on a top quality anodised aluminium structure giving it great stability.
- The rigid one-piece base lets the baby rest in complete comfort. .
- The Micro carrycot includes a foot cover with a zip all the way round making it easier to handle the baby.
JANE KOOS GROUP 0+ CAR SEAT
- Internal mattress size:74 x 30 cm.
Koos is the new solution from Jané for group 0+. Koos is the infant car seat that combines an extremely light weight shell with maximum safety. Made using breathable materials, Koos is very comfortable for the baby and easy to handle for parents.
The very stable, light structure makes the infant carrier very easy to carry and also makes it safer for the baby, as in the event of an impact the displacement is less than with a heavier infant car seat.
The new ergonomic handle lets you change the position quickly, safely and easily. Koos is ideal for travelling but also for going out walking, as it is fitted with the “Pro-Fix” system, meaning that with just one movement, and without any additional awkward fitting kits, it can be fitted onto any Jané chassis to make a travel system.Features:
- Lightest seat in its category, only 2.9 kg.
- Pro-fix: locks and unlocks the car seat from the pram or Isofix platform with just one movement, no awkward fitting kits.
- Polypropylene injected body that is very resistant to impacts. D All-round protection.
- Adjustable harness with 3 height positions.
- Ergonomic padded pillow that supports the neck and body of the smallest babies.
- Ventilation system that guarantees permanent air circulation.
- 3-Point safety harness with one-pull adjustment. I Ergonomic carrying handle with 4 different positions.
- Third belt guide.
- Storage compartment.
- Removable and washable upholstery. Includes a hood to protect from sun and wind.
- Correct installation test. N Fitted with car seat belt lock so it can be tightened to provide greater stability.
- New supplement with an expanded polystyrene core that improves the protection in the event of side impact.
- Smartphone QR barcode for in car fitting videos.
- Easy to belt fit or with the Isofix Platform you can click and go.
- Group 0+, 0 13 kg, from birth to 18 months approx.
- Pro-Fix system (patented) locks and unlocks car seats with just one movement, eliminating the need to buy awkward fitting kits.
- Handy storage compartment.
- Fitted with an additional car seat belt lock so it can be tightened to provide greater stability.
- Smartphone QR barcode for in car fitting videos.
- Colour: Grey
- Pushchair Age Suitability: From 6 Months (Sit Up)
- Package Age Suitability : From Birth (With Carrycot)
- Pushchair Orientation: Forward & Parent Facing
- Number of Wheels: 4 wheeler
- Extras Included: Changing Bag, Bumper Bar, Raincover Included
- Which System Combination?: 3-in-1 System, Travel System