JANE EPIC PUSHCHAIR
- Jane Epic Pushchair
- Jane MATRIX LIGHT 2 Convertible Carrycot and Car Seat
Sporty, compact and dynamic are the three adjectives that define the new Epic from Jané. Its urban and pioneering design stands out because of its tubular chassis that gives it a hardwearing and innovative character.
Additionally, Epic offers extraordinary versatility: hardwearing PU tyres with shock absorbing properties; independent, long travel suspension on the rear wheels; excellent manoeuvrability thanks to the balanced front wheel set giving smooth, precise turning, a double brake lock and more compact folding with the detachable and reversible seat.
The new tubular chassis made of aluminium with a high elastic limit, makes it one of the lightest pushchairs in its category. Carefully designed, right down to the last detail, Epic also includes a practical cover for the handlebar so it doesn't wear out from the continual use of the pushchair, and it also gives it a very personal touch.
Like all the Jané pushchairs, Epic offers all the characteristics and features typical of the brand: lightness, smooth handling, comfort for the baby, pro-fix system and a unique design. Epic is a great pushchair full of new developments!Accessories Included:
- Seat Liner
- Handle Bar Cover
- Pram Bag
- Patented very compact folding system,10% more compact.
- Seat unit faces either direction.
- 3 Position reclining backrest and footrest, plus 1 position for folding.
- New tubular aluminium chassis that makes it more hard-wearing.
- Compact folding with the seat in both positions and detachable wheels.
- PU tyres that are 10 times more hard-wearing than traditional tyres and with great shock absorbing properties.
- Independent, long travel suspension with 2 shock absorbers on the rear wheels.
- Higher seat unit keeps baby above the pollution and allows it to be used as a highchair when out and about.
- Height adjustable handle (80 - 100 cm).
- Smooth and efficient front lockable swivel wheels thanks to the balanced front wheel set.
- Double brake lock on the handle, so there's no foot-operated brake pedal to threaten the toenails of sandal wearers.
- Inverted “C” shaped rear structure making it easier to push the buggy.
- Pro-Fix system (patented) locks and unlocks car seats with just one movement, eliminating the need for awkward fitting kits.
- Removable practical cover for the handlebar.
- Bumper bar with washable cover.
- Unfolds with just one hand.
- Shopping basket included.
- ISOFIX compatible travel system
JANE MATRIX LIGHT 2 CONVERTIBLE CARRYCOT AND CAR SEAT
- Folded: 63 x 59 x 33cm
- Unfolded: 80/100 x 59 x 92/112 cm
- Chassis weight: 8.9 kg
- Adjustable backrest: 110°, 125° and 142°
The new multi-award winning Group 0/0+ Matrix Light 2 from Jané is a revolutionary multi-functional infant car seat that turns into a carrycot. The evolution of the award-winning classic Matrix, it is the only infant car seat on the market (patented) that offers the option of safely travelling with your baby in the sitting up or lying down position in the car, especially recommended by health officials for long journeys.
This means that if your baby is sleeping in the Jané Matrix Light in the house he can be safely moved to the car, taken to the shops, and brought back home again without ever having to be moved or disturbed from sleep. It also delivers great value for money as it can be used 24/7 - for overnight sleeping when used with a mattress, just like a conventional carrycot, and for naps during the day, yet converts effortlessly into a car seat when required - giving you the best of both worlds at a fraction of the price.HEALTH BENEFITS FOR YOUR BABY
Health officials and medical studies agree that to minimise periods of oxygen desaturation, newborn babies should be transported in a lie-flat system which is the healthiest way for them to travel especially on longer journeys. This position facilitates newborn respiration, nurtures the abdomen and aids optimal spinal development. The Jané Matrix Light recognises this important requirement and gives your baby the best start in life.Features:
- Group 0/0+, 0-13kg (29lbs), birth to 18 months approx.
- Evolutionary convertible system, Baby can initially travel lying flat helping his lungs to develop correctly and prevent any respiratory problems.
- 4 recline positions to adapt to your infant's comfort.
- 2 positions approved for vehicles: (1) Flat position 180°, ideal rest for baby in the first months of life. (2) Sitting position 138°.
- European Safety Approval: ECE R44/04 UNIVERSAL.
- Group 0+ seat belt lock, so it can be tightened to give more stability and reduce movement during an impact.
- 5-Point safety harness allows for a larger fastening surface.
- More spacious interior and a lighter structure; this latest version is 20% lighter than previous models.
- Automatic harness height adjustment system.
- One-pull harness adjustment.
- Integral protection: Shock absorbing material throughout, Polystyrene.
- Pro-Fix connection to the Jané chassis or platform: locks and unlocks with just one movement.
- New easier seat belt fasteners, prevent the carrycot from rotating thereby considerably increasing the protection when lying down.
- Ventilation system.
- Smartphone QR barcode for in car fitting videos.
- ISOFIX Compatible car seat.
- Colour: Blue
- Pushchair Age Suitability: From 6 Months (Sit Up)
- Package Age Suitability : From Birth (With Car Seat), From Birth (With Carrycot)
- Pushchair Orientation: Forward & Parent Facing
- Number of Wheels: 4 wheeler
- Extras Included: Bumper Bar, Raincover Included, Changing Bag
- Which System Combination?: Travel System, 3-in-1 System