The Cruiserfix 3 is the latest in the Cruiserfix series by Kiddy. The previous Cruiserfix model, achieved the 'good (1.7) result in tests by Stiftung Warentest and ADAC. We have improved the side impact protection and added to the overall safety, so that the Cruiserfix 3 also meets the latest norm: ECE-R44/04 (Supplement 10), (comma) and thus corresponds to the very latest safety standards.This brand new Group 2/3 boasts unrivalled safety and comfort features. There is a deep reclined position; an adjustable 5 position leg rest to provide comfort; padded fabrics and excellent head support for a quick snooze.
The Cruiserfix 3 grows with the child and adapts perfectly in width and height. It is suitable for a child from approx. 3 years (15 kg) up to the age of 12 (36 kg). The eye level indicator built into the head rest. shows exactly where the head rest needs to be to ensure a perfect fit. This means that a child will travel in ultimate safety every journey, thanks to the superb adjustability and ergonomics.
A particular safety feature on this car seat are the K-fix+ connectors. These have a unique sideways movement. Should an accident occur from the side, the seat has the ability to be pushed inwards, away from the door, to keep your child away from the impact zone. This offers excellent protection for your child. The sideways movement of the K-fix+ connectors also allows the seat to slide sideways for easier buckling up particularly if you have three children on the rear seat.
The Cruiserfix 3 benefits from the new 2017 fabrics which has silver reflective panels on the side of the head rest. This enables the seat easily to be seen in the dark through the window, should an accident occur at night. The seat has a special pattern which conveys the Morse code message: “Kiddy - we love our kids”. The Cruiserfix 3 comes in a choice of 8 modern colours.Features:
- Easy one-hand height and width adjustment
- The Cruiserfix 3 grows with your child from 15 kg to 36 kg in width, height and depth
- The Cruiserfix 3 can be adjusted individually according to the measurements of the child
- The high-tech energy-absorbing material “Honey Comb 2“ is used in the sensitive head and shoulder areas
- The seat covers can be removed and machine washed at 30°C
- The belt routing, indicated in red, not only facilitates the buckling, but also eliminates the risk of misuse
- Due to the convenient retraction mechanism you can retract the K-fix connectors into the child seat quickly and easily
- The Cruiserfix 3 has extra soft padding to provide maximum comfort for the child. The seat materials helps regulate the child's temperature
- The new K-fix+ connectors are longer and facilitate a recline now for even an older child. It only takes a few seconds to put the wide, comfortable seat into the snooze position
- The KIDDY Shock Absorber absorbs the energy acting on the 3-point belt and protects the child in the event of an accident or sudden braking
- The side impact protection offered by our high-performance materials 'Honey Comb V2) has been optimised with the side geometry, making the head and shoulder protection for the child, even more effective without obscuring their view.
- Minimum: H 65 x W 55 x D 45 cm
- Maximum: H 83 x W 64 x D 50 cm
- Weight: approx. 7.6 kg
- Colour: Blue
- Car Seat Weight: 7.6
- Isofix Compatibility: Isofix & Belted
- Child Weight Capacity: 15 - 36Kg
- Car Seat Dimensions: 65x55x45