It's official, the safest carrycot in the world. The results classed the Jane TRANSPORTER 2 Carrycot as the winner of its category obtaining the 4 stars that are given as the highest award of the Eurotest.
The Transporter 2 is not just a carrycot, but also a Group 0 lie-flat restraint system which is especially recommended by health officials for longer journeys. And because your baby is completely protected at all times, this means that if he's sleeping in the carrycot in the house he can be safely moved to the car, taken to the shops, and brought back home again without ever having to be moved or disturbed from sleep.
Unlike traditional infant car seats, the Transporter can be used 24/7 and for overnight sleeping when used with a mattress or for naps during the day, just like a conventional carrycot.
The Transporter has a reinforced honeycomb structure that keeps it lightweight and gives it maximum safety in the event of an impact. The enveloping structure along with the extra protection in the polystyrene inner lining act as a protective barrier and shock absorber. Transporter is fitted with a fabric membrane offering better breathability for the baby. This technical fabric allows the air to circulate from the inside of the carrycot to the outside, ensuring perfect breathability.
Transporter also has an extra ventilation system for the baby during the hottest months; this ventilation channel can be opened or closed as required. The backrest of the carrycot can be reclined in various positions from a button on the outside, ensuring that your baby is always as comfortable as possible.
Newborn babies should ideally lie completely flat. As recommended by health officials, this position facilitates newborn respiration, nurtures the abdomen and aids optimal spinal development. Not only is the Transporters innovative design the response to all new parents who demand better adaptation of design to babies delicate anatomy and their lifestyle, it is also endorsed by recent medical reports. The Transporter recognises this important requirement and gives your child the best start in life.Features:
- Is a carrycot thats suitable for overnight sleeping when used with a mattress.
- It's ideal for maximum space and comfort for baby.
- It can also be used as a 180 Lie-flat restraint system / car seat, Group 0, (0-10kg).
- Passes the same safety regulations as car seats, ECE R44/04
- No time restrictions, this lie-flat car seat unlike conventional infant car seat, doesnt have any time restriction that a newborn can travel in it.
- This new Transporter 2 version has new seat belt clamps that make it easier to install in the car as a lie-flat car seat.
- Reinforced lightweight honeycomb structure for maximum safety and keeps the system lightweight for carrying.
- Misuse system prevents incorrect installation.
- Integral shock absorbing material offers 360 protection.
- 3 Point safety harness keeps your baby safely in place even in the event of an accident, easy one-pull adjustment.
- Adjustable backrest reclined from the outside lever so you don't disturb your baby when they fall asleep.
- Pro-Fix system (patented) - Locks and unlocks from the chassis with just one movement. Eliminating awkward fitting kits.
- Ventilation system.
- Anti-Rotation device - unique handle acts as a roll cage, providing greater protection for your baby.
- Internal Measurement of Carry cot: 20x65x26 cm (Depth x Length x Width)
- Soft, padded covers, easy to remove and wash.
- Smartphone QR barcode for in car fitting video.
- Colour: Red
- Isofix Compatibility: Belted Only
- Isize Compatibility?: No
- Other Features: Built in Carrycot
- Child Weight Capacity: Birth - 13Kg