Equipped with the same DNA as the Crosswalk, the new Crosswalk Convert is the new high performance all-terrain convertible pram and pushchair with a patented compact folding system.
Chic in the city and strong in the country, these characteristics make it the perfect pushchair for all lifestyles.
Its advanced features make the Crosswalk a nimble, easy to manoeuvre pram and pushchair. Its exclusive large PU tyres, 10 times more resistant than traditional tyres, have great shock absorbing properties. A tubular aluminium chassis, independent suspension with shock absorbers on the rear wheels and a more spacious seat with reclining multi-position backrest (including a unique horizontal new-born position), offers baby greater comfort. Crosswalk has everything you could want in a pushchair.
This Crosswalk Convert system allows you to convert the pushchair seat unit into a carrycot with its own hood and apron.The carrycot has 2 carry handles and support bars so the carrycot can be removed and used separately for baby to sleep in. Its roomy seat unit with larger hood and apron create the prefect environment for newborns.
Also available to coordinate with the Crosswalk Convert is the KOOS - one of the lightest and most innovative infant car seats on the market.ACCESSORIES INCLUDED:
- Convertible Carrycot
- Seat Liner
- Handle Bar Cover
- ram Bag
- Easily converts into a stand-alone carrycot with carry handles which is ideal for new-borns.
- Pro-Fix system locks and unlocks car seats and carrycots with just one movement, eliminating the need for awkward fitting kits.
- 10% more compact patented folding system.
- Tubular aluminium chassis.
- Reversible and detachable seat unit.
- Suitable from birth, the backrest has multi reclining positions and a lie-flat mode, offering the child greater comfort.
- Compact folding with the seat in both positions and detachable wheels.
- Large all-terrain wheels with PU tyres that are 10 times more hard-wearing than traditional tyres and with great shock absorbing properties.
- Long travel independent suspension with 2 shock absorbers on the rear wheels.
- Smooth and efficient front lockable swivel wheels thanks to the balanced front wheel set.
- Inverted “C” shaped rear structure makes room for your feet and easier to push.
- Double brake lock on the handle.
- Large capacity basket.
- Height adjustable handle (85 - 107cm).
- ISOFIX compatible travel system.
- Folded:67 x 60 x 36cm
- Unfolded: 85/107 x 60 x 95/116cm
- Chassis weight: 10.6kg
- Adjustable Backrest: Multi-position, including a lie-flat, new-born mode.
- Colour: Black
- Pushchair Age Suitability: From Birth (Lies Flat)
- Pushchair Orientation: Forward & Parent Facing
- Number of Wheels: 4 wheeler
- Pushchair Folded Dimensions: 67 x 60 x 36cm
- Extras Included: Bumper Bar, Raincover Included, Changing Bag
- Car Seat Can Fit?: Yes