Sporty, compact and dynamic are the three adjectives that define the new Epic from Jané. Its urban and pioneering design stands out because of its tubular chassis that gives it a hardwearing and innovative character.
Additionally, Epic offers extraordinary versatility: hardwearing PU tyres with shock absorbing properties; independent, long travel suspension on the rear wheels; excellent manoeuvrability thanks to the balanced front wheel set giving smooth, precise turning, a double brake lock and more compact folding with the detachable and reversible seat.
The new tubular chassis made of aluminium with a high elastic limit, makes it one of the lightest pushchairs in its category. Carefully designed, right down to the last detail, Epic also includes a practical cover for the handlebar so it doesn't wear out from the continual use of the pushchair, and it also gives it a very personal touch.
Like all the Jané pushchairs, Epic offers all the characteristics and features typical of the brand: lightness, smooth handling, comfort for the baby, pro-fix system and a unique design. Epic is a great pushchair full of new developments!ACCESSORIES INCLUDED:
- Seat Liner
- Handle Bar Cover
- Pram Bag
- Patented very compact folding system,10% more compact.
- Seat unit faces either direction.
- 3 Position reclining backrest and footrest, plus 1 position for folding.
- New tubular aluminium chassis that makes it more hard-wearing.
- Compact folding with the seat in both positions and detachable wheels.
- PU tyres that are 10 times more hard-wearing than traditional tyres and with great shock absorbing properties.
- Independent, long travel suspension with 2 shock absorbers on the rear wheels.
- Higher seat unit keeps baby above the pollution and allows it to be used as a highchair when out and about.
- Height adjustable handle (80 - 100 cm).
- Smooth and efficient front lockable swivel wheels thanks to the balanced front wheel set.
- Double brake lock on the handle, so there's no foot-operated brake pedal to threaten the toenails of sandal wearers.
- Inverted “C” shaped rear structure making it easier to push the buggy.
- Pro-Fix system (patented) locks and unlocks car seats with just one movement, eliminating the need for awkward fitting kits.
- Removable practical cover for the handlebar.
- Bumper bar with washable cover.
- Unfolds with just one hand.
- Shopping basket included.
- ISOFIX compatible travel system
- Folded: 63 x 59 x 33cm
- Unfolded: 80/100 x 59 x 92/112 cm
- Chassis weight: 8.9 kg
- Adjustable backrest: 110°, 125° and 142°
- Colour: Turquoise
- Pushchair Age Suitability: From Birth (Lies Flat)
- Pushchair Orientation: Forward & Parent Facing
- Number of Wheels: 4 wheeler
- Pushchair Weight: 8.9 kg
- Pushchair Folded Dimensions: 63 x 59 x 33cm
- Extras Included: Changing Bag, Bumper Bar, Raincover Included
- Car Seat Can Fit?: Yes