The Koos Platform from Jané is an accessory that has been specially designed to make it easier to install the Jané Koos infant car seat in the car.
Installs using the Isofix points for optimum safety and speedy attachment, and has passed the strict safety tests of European Standard ECE R44/04 semi-universal category.
Its new and unique fastening system, using the PROFIX system (PATENTED) lets you install and remove the Jané Koos infant car seat with just one movement and in a few seconds. Being easy and quick means less time in the rain when taking baby in and out of the car on those cold windy rainy days.
Its anti-rotation system with stabilizer; height adjustable support leg ensures the base is sturdy and level when installed.
Also on the Jané Koos Platform is a special barcode, known as a QR (Quick Response) code. When scanned with a smart phone, these codes will reveal extra information about the seat, including a video fitting guide. A full list of compatible vehicles and video installation guides can also be found at www.jane.esFeatures:
- The Koos is fastened to the platform base using the Patented PROFIX system.
- Height adjustable anti-rotation support leg.
- The Platform is installed into the car using the ISOFIX system anchor points. No seat belt installation required.
- QR code for smart phones to show video installation.
- Group 0+, 0-13kg, Birth to 18 months approx.