JANE TRIDER PUSHCHAIR
- Jane Trider Pushchair
- Jane Matrix Light 2 Convertible Carrycot and Car Seat
You want the very best for your baby, no matter what. The Rider offers quality and total comfort right down to the smallest detail. Your precious new arrival will spend a lot of time in their travel system. That's why we have combined our exclusive Rider and Trider award winning pushchairs with Matrix Light 2, Transporter 2 and Strata infant car seats and auto carrycots, to ensure every moment is comfortable, safe, and as healthy as possible for baby.
An ingenious and innovative patented folding system ensures that when the Jané Rider folds, the unique retractable rear wheels reduce the folded size by an extra 30%. This makes it one of the most compact on the market. The magnificent rear suspension with adjustable shock absorber makes the ride very comfortable for the baby.
The Jané Rider has a streamlined chassis with a unique inverted ‘C' shaped structure making it easier to push and, because there's no obstructive rear axle for feet to kick against, your posture isn't compromised. This makes taking baby for a walk is a breeze.
The higher seating position means the Rider can also be used as a highchair as it adapts perfectly to table level. The seat unit is also reversible meaning it can be fitted onto the chassis in two different directions, with baby facing you or facing ahead.Accessories Included:
- Seat Liner
- Pram Bag
- Pro-Fix system (patented) locks and unlocks car seats with just one movement, eliminating the need for awkward fitting kits.
- Rider has a patented folding action that reduces the folded size an extra 30%.
- Seat unit faces either direction in two easy clicks.
- Multiple position reclining backrest and footrest.
- Lightweight anodized aluminium tubular chassis.
- Higher seat unit keeps baby above the pollution, car fumes and allows it to be used as a -highchair when out and about.
- Wheels have steel ball bearings to maximize manoeuvrability.
- New highly resistant and shock absorbing PU tyres that are 10 time more hard-wearing than traditional tyres.
- Height adjustable, soft touch handlebar (85 - 110 cm).
- Quick release removable rear wheels for compactness.
- Lockable front swivel wheels.
- Unfolds with just one hand.
- Shopping basket included.
- Handle bar brake lever, so there's no foot-operated brake pedal to threaten your good shoes or the toenails of sandal wearers.
- Inverted “C” shaped rear structure leaves more room for your feet, making it noticeably easier to push.
- Adjustable suspension with central shock absorber, this absorbs the shocks to baby produced by rough road surfaces, improving your baby's comfort.
- Bumper bar with removable washable cover.
- RIDER is an ISOFIX compatible travel system.
JANE MATRIX LIGHT 2 CONVERTIBLE CARRYCOT AND CAR SEAT
- Folded: 62 x 60 x 38 cm
- Unfolded: 85/110 x 60 x 93 cm
- Rider 2015 Chassis weight: 10.3 kg
- Adjustable Backrest: 110°, 125° and 142°
The new multi-award winning Group 0/0+ Matrix Light 2 from Jané is a revolutionary multi-functional infant car seat that turns into a carrycot. The evolution of the award-winning classic Matrix, it is the only infant car seat on the market (patented) that offers the option of safely travelling with your baby in the sitting up or lying down position in the car, especially recommended by health officials for long journeys.
This means that if your baby is sleeping in the Jané Matrix Light in the house he can be safely moved to the car, taken to the shops, and brought back home again without ever having to be moved or disturbed from sleep. It also delivers great value for money as it can be used 24/7 - for overnight sleeping when used with a mattress, just like a conventional carrycot, and for naps during the day, yet converts effortlessly into a car seat when required - giving you the best of both worlds at a fraction of the price.HEALTH BENEFITS FOR YOUR BABY
Health officials and medical studies agree that to minimise periods of oxygen desaturation, newborn babies should be transported in a lie-flat system which is the healthiest way for them to travel especially on longer journeys. This position facilitates newborn respiration, nurtures the abdomen and aids optimal spinal development. The Jané Matrix Light recognises this important requirement and gives your baby the best start in life.ENDORSED BY RECENT MEDICAL REPORTS
Not only is the Matrix's innovative design the response to all new parents who demand better adaptation of design to babies' delicate anatomy and their lifestyle, it is also endorsed by recent medical reports. The Matrix Light is JANÉ's solution to the risks raised by specialists, thanks to its world-patented system, giving your baby the best start in life.
YOUR BABY NEEDS THE SUPPORT OF A FLAT SURFACE ESPECIALLY WHEN SLEEPING. The Matrix caters for the first important months of your newborn baby's life with its healthier lie-flat position which can be used both in the car and on the chassis of the pram. It promotes the correct development of your baby's delicate back and respiration system and also helps prevent 'Oxygen Desaturation'.OXYGEN DESATURATION
Medical research has proven that in some very young babies (especially premature babies) kept in car seats for more than an hour can have depressed respiration and lower oxygen levels, simply because they need to lie flat to breathe more easily. This is known as oxygen desaturation.
The reasons for Oxygen Desaturation may be varied but include the fact that newborns cannot hold their head upright. When the head 'flops' their airways narrow and the lungs are less efficient if the chest diaphragm is restricted by the restraint straps.
Whilst safety of newborns must be a number one priority for parents choosing a car seat, it is important not to ignore the health implications associated with using rear-facing seats - particularly for lengthy journeys. It is for these reasons, along with our demanding lifestyles based around the use of the car, that Jané's Research and Design departments are focused in developing the most practical solutions for you and your baby which are both safe and healthy.Features:
- Group 0/0+, 0-13kg (29lbs), birth to 18 months approx.
- Evolutionary convertible system, Baby can initially travel lying flat helping his lungs to develop correctly and prevent any respiratory problems.
- 4 recline positions to adapt to your infant's comfort.
- 2 positions approved for vehicles: (1) Flat position 180°, ideal rest for baby in the first months of life. (2) Sitting position 138°.
- European Safety Approval: ECE R44/04 UNIVERSAL.
- Group 0+ seat belt lock, so it can be tightened to give more stability and reduce movement during an impact.
- 5-Point safety harness allows for a larger fastening surface.
- More spacious interior and a lighter structure; this latest version is 20% lighter than previous models.
- Automatic harness height adjustment system.
- One-pull harness adjustment.
- Integral protection: Shock absorbing material throughout, Polystyrene.
- Pro-Fix connection to the Jané chassis or platform: locks and unlocks with just one movement.
- New easier seat belt fasteners, prevent the carrycot from rotating thereby considerably increasing the protection when lying down.
- Ventilation system.
- Smartphone QR barcode for in car fitting videos.
- ISOFIX Compatible car seat.
- Colour: Blue, Black, Grey
- Package Age Suitability : From Birth (With Carrycot), From Birth (With Car Seat)
- Pushchair Orientation: Forward & Parent Facing
- Number of Wheels: 3 Wheeler
- Extras Included: Changing Bag, Bumper Bar, Raincover Included
- Which System Combination?: 3-in-1 System, Travel System