- EPIC Pushchair
- Matrix Light 2 (Convertible Carrycot and Car Seat)
The Jane Epic has a sporty, compact and versatile design which was built to be hardwearing. The PU (polyurethane) tyres are 10 times more hard-wearing than tradition rubber tyres with better shock absorbing qualities, and the long travel, independent rear suspension and balanced front wheels give amazing comfort and manoeuvrability.
A higher seat unit keeps baby away from pollution when out and about in town and if you fancy a break, you can use the Epic as a highchair. The reversible seat unit allows your child to face you or face the world.Features:
- Pushchair Hood
- Pushchair Raincover
- Shopping Basket
- Removable Handle Bar Cover
- Tubular aluminium chassis with high elasticity for hardwearing toughness.
- Patented compact folding system gives a 10% smaller fold.
- Independent long travel suspension with two shock absorbers.
- PU tyres give better protection against punctures and tyre wear.
- Double brake on handlebar.
- Reversible seat.
- Higher seat unit means you can use the Epic as a highchair.
- Removable handlebar cover reduces wear and tear on the handlebar.
- Bumper bar with washable cover.
- Shopping basket.
- Pro-Fix system allows attachment of car seats and carrycots.
MATRIX LIGHT 2 CAR SEAT/CARRYCOT:
- Folded: 63 x 59 x 33cm
- Unfolded: 80/100 x 59 x 92/112 cm
- Chassis weight: 8.93 kg
- Adjustable backrest: 110°, 125° and 142°
The next evolution of the Matrix Car Seat, the Matrix Light 2 offers the option of safely travelling in the car with your child sat up or laying flat - the position that's recommended by health officials for longer journeys. This offers great convenience - if your child is sleeping you can nip to the shops and back again without the need to wake them up.Features:
- Group 0/0+: 0-13 Kgs. (Birth to approx. 18 months)
- Group 0: 0-9 months approx. (Flat position)
- Group 0+: 0-18 months. (Sitting Up position)
- 4 reclining positions adapt to your child: 138-180° .
- 2 positions approved for vehicle use: Lie Flat (180°) and sitting position. (138°)
- No time limits - baby can initially travel lying flat.
- Group 0+ seat belt lock tightens belt for better stability.
- Spacious design means baby can travel in the safer rearward facing position for longer.
- Can be installed using the car seat belt system or the Isofix System.
- Seat belt fasteners prevent the carrycot from rotating - increasing protection when lying down.
- Colour: Black
- Pushchair Age Suitability: From 6 Months (Sit Up)
- Package Age Suitability : From Birth (With Carrycot)
- Pushchair Orientation: Forward & Parent Facing
- Number of Wheels: 4 wheeler
- Pushchair Weight: 63x59x33
- Extras Included: Bumper Bar
- Which System Combination?: 2-in-1-System, Travel System