JANE TWONE TWIN PUSHCHAIR
- Jane Twone Twin Pushchair
- Jane Koos Car Seat x 2
The Jané Twone's new evolutionary and convertible design allows it to adapt to many different combinations; you can change it from a one-seater pushchair to a travel system or even a twin pushchair in just a few seconds! It offers great versatility when connecting infant car seats, carrycots and seats units that are all fitted easily thanks to the Pro-Fix system.
The Jané Twone is extremely compact and multifunctional, specially designed to grow with your family whether you have one child, twins or children of different ages. Personalise it however you like and you'll discover many surprising combinations!
In single mode it features a large shopping basket so you can carry everything you need effortlessly, a reversible seat unit so you can have your baby facing you as you walk, and smaller lighter swivel front wheels with independent suspension which are perfect for getting about on the city streets. Its compact book type folding system makes it easier to carry and store wherever you decide to take it.
The Jané Twone converts to a twin by simply adding the secondary lower seat unit onto the rear wheels. This seat unit, like the front seat unit, has three different recline positions for your baby. And for different ages, or for newborn twins, you can decide on the different infant car seats and carrycots available.
Available to coordinate with the Twone pushchair is the KOOS - one of the lightest and most innovative infant car seat on the market and the MATRIX LIGHT 2 - the safest, healthiest all-in-one carrycot and car seat in the world.Accessories Included:
- Handle Bar Cover
- Single Raincover
- Double / Twin Raincover
- Pram Bag
- Pro-Fix system (patented) locks and unlocks car seats with just one movement, eliminating the need for awkward fitting kits.
- Book type compact folding system.
- Handle brake so there's no foot-operated brake pedal to threaten the toenails of sandal wearers.
- New lockable front swivel wheel system that's smoother and easier to control.
- Height adjustable soft touch ergonomic handlebar with 7 positions (79 -108 cm).
- Independent front suspension.
- Detachable rear wheels with protective mudguards.
- Bumper bar.
- Removable and washable seat upholstery.
- New larger capacity shopping basket.
- Main seat unit is removable, reversible and has 3 recline positions with adjustable footrest.
- Lower Pro-Fix mountings for the installation of the lower pushchair seat unit or infant car seat / carrycot.
- Fully adjustable hood.
- 100% aluminium tubular chassis. Free stands when folded.
- New PU tyres that are 10 times more hard-wearing than traditional tyres and with great shock absorbing properties.
- Unique swing gate bar making it easier to install the additional lower seat unit or child.
- New foot apron that zips away into the bumper bar when not in use.
- TWONE is an ISOFIX compatible travel system.
JANE KOOS GROUP 0+ CAR SEAT
- Chassis folded: 23 x 72 x 62 cm
- Folded with seats: 34 x 75 x 62 cm
- Unfolded: 79/108 x 98 x 62 cm
- Chassis weight: 7.5 kg
- Adjustable Backrest (Main seat): 110°, 125° and 142°
- Adjustable Backrest (Second seat): 108°, 130° and 145°
Koos is the new solution from Jané for group 0+. Koos is the infant car seat that combines an extremely light weight shell with maximum safety. Made using breathable materials, Koos is very comfortable for the baby and easy to handle for parents.
The very stable, light structure makes the infant carrier very easy to carry and also makes it safer for the baby, as in the event of an impact the displacement is less than with a heavier infant car seat.
The new ergonomic handle lets you change the position quickly, safely and easily. Koos is ideal for travelling but also for going out walking, as it is fitted with the “Pro-Fix” system, meaning that with just one movement, and without any additional awkward fitting kits, it can be fitted onto any Jané chassis to make a travel system.Features:
- Lightest seat in its category, only 2.9 kg.
- Pro-fix: locks and unlocks the car seat from the pram or Isofix platform with just one movement, no awkward fitting kits.
- Polypropylene injected body that is very resistant to impacts. D All-round protection.
- Adjustable harness with 3 height positions.
- Ergonomic padded pillow that supports the neck and body of the smallest babies.
- Ventilation system that guarantees permanent air circulation.
- 3-Point safety harness with one-pull adjustment. I Ergonomic carrying handle with 4 different positions.
- Third belt guide.
- Storage compartment.
- Removable and washable upholstery. Includes a hood to protect from sun and wind.
- Correct installation test. N Fitted with car seat belt lock so it can be tightened to provide greater stability.
- New supplement with an expanded polystyrene core that improves the protection in the event of side impact.
- Smartphone QR barcode for in car fitting videos.
- The lightest infant car seat in its category at only 2.9 kg
- Easy to belt fit or with the Isofix Platform you can click and go.
- Group 0+, 0 13 kg, from birth to 18 months approx.
- Pro-Fix system (patented) locks and unlocks car seats with just one movement, eliminating the need to buy awkward fitting kits.
- Handy storage compartment.
- Fitted with an additional car seat belt lock so it can be tightened to provide greater stability.
- Smartphone QR barcode for in car fitting videos.
- Colour: Grey, Black
- Pushchair Age Suitability: From 3 Months (Lie Back)
- Pushchair Orientation: Forward & Parent Facing
- Number of Wheels: 4 wheeler
- Pushchair Weight: 7.5
- Pushchair Folded Dimensions: 23x62x72
- Which System Combination?: Travel System