JANE CROSSWALK PUSHCHAIR
- Jane Crosswalk Pushchair
- Jane Koos Car Seat
Equipped with the same DNA as the Epic, the new Crosswalk is born! It's the new high performance all-terrain pushchair with a patented compact folding system. Sophisticated in the city and solid in the country, these characteristics make it the perfect pushchair for all lifestyles.
Its advanced features make the Crosswalk a nimble, easy to manoeuvre pushchair. Its exclusive large PU tyres, 10 times more resistant than traditional tyres, have great shock absorbing properties. A tubular aluminium chassis, independent suspension with shock absorbers on the rear wheels and a more spacious seat with reclining multi-position backrest (including a unique horizontal new-born position), offers baby greater comfort. Crosswalk has everything you could want in a pushchair.
Available to coordinate with the Crosswalk pushchair is the KOOS - one of the lightest and most innovative infant car seats on the market; the MATRIX LIGHT 2 - the safest, healthiest all-in-one carrycot and car seat in the world, and the new NANO foldable carrycot - the practical and light option for transporting baby whilst he rests. The soft NANO carrycot uses an exclusive system that means it can be folded up very easily and quickly to an extraordinarily small size, marking a new concept of soft carrycots where design and functionality are perfectly combined.Accessories Included:
- Seat Liner
- Handle Bar Cover
- Pram Bag
- Pro-Fix system locks and unlocks car seats and carrycots with just one movement, eliminating the need for awkward fitting kits.
- 10% more compact patented folding system.
- Tubular aluminium chassis.
- Reversible and detachable seat unit.
- Suitable from birth, the backrest has multi reclining positions and a lie-flat mode, offering the child greater comfort.
- Compact folding with the seat in both positions and detachable wheels.
- Large all-terrain wheels with PU tyres that are 10 times more hard-wearing than traditional tyres and with great shock absorbing properties.
- Long travel independent suspension with 2 shock absorbers on the rear wheels.
- Smooth and efficient front lockable swivel wheels thanks to the balanced front wheel set.
- Inverted “C” shaped rear structure makes room for your feet and easier to push.
- Double brake lock on the handle.
- Large capacity basket.
- Height adjustable handle (85 - 107cm).
- ISOFIX compatible travel system.
JANE KOOS GROUP 0+ CAR SEAT
- Folded:67 x 60 x 36cm
- Unfolded: 85/107 x 60 x 95/116cm
- Chassis weight: 10.6kg
- Adjustable Backrest: Multi-position, including a lie-flat, new-born mode.
Koos is the new solution from Jané for group 0+. Koos is the infant car seat that combines an extremely light weight shell with maximum safety. Made using breathable materials, Koos is very comfortable for the baby and easy to handle for parents.
The very stable, light structure makes the infant carrier very easy to carry and also makes it safer for the baby, as in the event of an impact the displacement is less than with a heavier infant car seat.
The new ergonomic handle lets you change the position quickly, safely and easily. Koos is ideal for travelling but also for going out walking, as it is fitted with the “Pro-Fix” system, meaning that with just one movement, and without any additional awkward fitting kits, it can be fitted onto any Jané chassis to make a travel system.Features:
- Lightest seat in its category, only 2.9 kg.
- Pro-fix: locks and unlocks the car seat from the pram or Isofix platform with just one movement, no awkward fitting kits.
- Polypropylene injected body that is very resistant to impacts. D All-round protection.
- Adjustable harness with 3 height positions.
- Ergonomic padded pillow that supports the neck and body of the smallest babies.
- Ventilation system that guarantees permanent air circulation.
- 3-Point safety harness with one-pull adjustment. I Ergonomic carrying handle with 4 different positions.
- Third belt guide.
- Storage compartment.
- Removable and washable upholstery. Includes a hood to protect from sun and wind.
- Correct installation test. N Fitted with car seat belt lock so it can be tightened to provide greater stability.
- New supplement with an expanded polystyrene core that improves the protection in the event of side impact.
- Smartphone QR barcode for in car fitting videos.
- Easy to belt fit or with the Isofix Platform you can click and go.
- Group 0+, 0 13 kg, from birth to 18 months approx.
- Pro-Fix system (patented) locks and unlocks car seats with just one movement, eliminating the need to buy awkward fitting kits.
- Handy storage compartment.
- Fitted with an additional car seat belt lock so it can be tightened to provide greater stability.
- Smartphone QR barcode for in car fitting videos.
- Colour: Grey
- Pushchair Age Suitability: From Birth (Lies Flat)
- Package Age Suitability : From Birth (With Car Seat)
- Pushchair Orientation: Forward & Parent Facing
- Number of Wheels: 4 wheeler
- Extras Included: Bumper Bar, Raincover Included, Changing Bag
- Which System Combination?: Travel System, 2-in-1-System