JANE TRIDER PUSHCHAIR
- Jane Trider Pushchair
- Jane Koos Infant Car Seat
You want the very best for your baby, no matter what. The Rider offers quality and total comfort right down to the smallest detail. Your precious new arrival will spend a lot of time in their travel system. That's why we have combined our exclusive Rider and Trider award winning pushchairs with Matrix Light 2, Transporter 2 and Strata infant car seats and auto carrycots, to ensure every moment is comfortable, safe, and as healthy as possible for baby.
An ingenious and innovative patented folding system ensures that when the Jané Rider folds, the unique retractable rear wheels reduce the folded size by an extra 30%. This makes it one of the most compact on the market. The magnificent rear suspension with adjustable shock absorber makes the ride very comfortable for the baby.
The Jané Rider has a streamlined chassis with a unique inverted ‘C' shaped structure making it easier to push and, because there's no obstructive rear axle for feet to kick against, your posture isn't compromised. This makes taking baby for a walk is a breeze.
The higher seating position means the Rider can also be used as a highchair as it adapts perfectly to table level. The seat unit is also reversible meaning it can be fitted onto the chassis in two different directions, with baby facing you or facing ahead.Accessories Included:
- Seat Liner
- Pram Bag
- Pro-Fix system (patented) locks and unlocks car seats with just one movement, eliminating the need for awkward fitting kits.
- Rider has a patented folding action that reduces the folded size an extra 30%.
- Seat unit faces either direction in two easy clicks.
- Multiple position reclining backrest and footrest.
- Lightweight anodized aluminium tubular chassis.
- Higher seat unit keeps baby above the pollution, car fumes and allows it to be used as a -highchair when out and about.
- Wheels have steel ball bearings to maximize manoeuvrability.
- New highly resistant and shock absorbing PU tyres that are 10 time more hard-wearing than traditional tyres.
- Height adjustable, soft touch handlebar (85 - 110 cm).
- Quick release removable rear wheels for compactness.
- Lockable front swivel wheels.
- Unfolds with just one hand.
- Shopping basket included.
- Handle bar brake lever, so there's no foot-operated brake pedal to threaten your good shoes or the toenails of sandal wearers.
- Inverted “C” shaped rear structure leaves more room for your feet, making it noticeably easier to push.
- Adjustable suspension with central shock absorber, this absorbs the shocks to baby produced by rough road surfaces, improving your baby's comfort.
- Bumper bar with removable washable cover.
- RIDER is an ISOFIX compatible travel system.
Jane Koos Group 0+ Car Seat
- Folded: 62 x 60 x 38 cm
- Unfolded: 85/110 x 60 x 93 cm
- Rider 2015 Chassis weight: 10.3 kg
- Adjustable Backrest: 110°, 125° and 142°
KOOS by Jané
BETTER DESIGN, LIGHTER AND SAFER!
Koos is the new solution from Jané for group 0+. Koos is the infant car seat that combines an extremely light weight shell with maximum safety. Made using breathable materials, Koos is very comfortable for the baby and easy to handle for parents.
The very stable, light structure makes the infant carrier very easy to carry and also makes it safer for the baby, as in the event of an impact the displacement is less than with a heavier infant car seat.
The new ergonomic handle lets you change the position quickly, safely and easily. Koos is ideal for travelling but also for going out walking, as it is fitted with the “Pro-Fix” system, meaning that with just one movement, and without any additional awkward fitting kits, it can be fitted onto any Jané chassis to make a travel system.Features:
- Lightest seat in its category, only 2.9 kg.
- Pro-fix: locks and unlocks the car seat from the pram or Isofix platform with just one movement, no awkward fitting kits.
- Polypropylene injected body that is very resistant to impacts. D All-round protection.
- Adjustable harness with 3 height positions.
- Ergonomic padded pillow that supports the neck and body of the smallest babies.
- Ventilation system that guarantees permanent air circulation.
- 3-Point safety harness with one-pull adjustment. I Ergonomic carrying handle with 4 different positions.
- Third belt guide.
- Storage compartment.
- Removable and washable upholstery. Includes a hood to protect from sun and wind.
- Correct installation test. N Fitted with car seat belt lock so it can be tightened to provide greater stability.
- New supplement with an expanded polystyrene core that improves the protection in the event of side impact.
- Smartphone QR barcode for in car fitting videos.
- Easy to belt fit or with the Isofix Platform you can click and go.
- Group 0+, 0 - 13 kg, from birth to 18 months approx.
- Pro-Fix system (patented) locks and unlocks car seats with just one movement, eliminating the need to buy awkward fitting kits.
- Handy storage compartment.
- Fitted with an additional car seat belt lock so it can be tightened to provide greater stability.
- Smartphone QR barcode for in car fitting videos.
- Colour: Grey
- Package Age Suitability : From Birth (With Car Seat)
- Pushchair Orientation: Forward & Parent Facing
- Number of Wheels: 3 Wheeler
- Extras Included: Changing Bag, Bumper Bar, Raincover Included
- Which System Combination?: 2-in-1-System, Travel System