Mountain Buggy +One MB3 Bundle:
- Mountain Buggy +One3 Wheeler Buggy
- Maxi Cosi Car Seat(4 Options available for Infant Carrier, see Drop-Down Menu)
- Car seat adapters
+one is an ultra versatile all rounder, that has been built on the award winning urban jungle platform. Perfect for in the city or off the beaten track, +one promises longevity for growing families who require a buggy that grows with their family - from a single to a double in a revolutionary stadium seated, inline system.
Conveniently bundled with the second seat and newborn mattress, +one also features two reclinable seats when attached, a superior one had fast fold, conveniently located hand braking system, rear wheel suspension, 12" air filled tyres and three stylish canvas colours. From a single to a double in one single bundle, +one delivers a truly authentic Mountain Buggy experience.Features:
- Adjustable seat position (single mode only) from full recline (newborn) to upright. (5 years)
- +one carrycot compatible.
- Face-to-face parent facing seat compatible.
- 12 inch rubber tyres with inflatable inner tubes.
- Rear wheel suspension - For a smooth ride across all surfaces.
- 5kg / 11lb gear tray capacity.
- Multi-adjust handle height - For a more comfortable push.
- 2-mode front wheel - With lock back or full swivel.
- Adjustable seat harness - just twist and slide.
- Compact stand fold with quick release wheels.
- Padded 5 point harness with quick release harness clip and safety button.
- Foot operated brake.
- Hard wearing 600D polyester fabric water repellent and durable easy to remove fabric set.
- Safety wrist strap.
- Lightweight aluminium frame.
- Bottle holder included
Maxi Cosi Cabriofix Group 0+ Car Seat:
- Width - 63cm / 24"
- Weight - 14.5kg / 40lbs
- Seat load - 25kg / 55lbs (single) - 20kg / 44lbs (double)
The lightweight Maxi-Cosi CabrioFix infant carrier is suitable from birth to 13 kg and is compatible with Maxi-Cosi and Quinny pushchairs to form a stylish travel system. This car seat features enhanced Side Protection System and a soft padded seat with newborn seat reducer. Practical belt hooks help to keep the harness out of the way when placing your child in the seat.
A one-pull harness adjustment ensures its correct tension. As your baby grows the harness and headhugger can be altered to ensure that it is always positioned correctly. The CabrioFix offers easy installation with Maxi-Cosi's range of click-and-go base units and can also be installed using the car's three-point seat belt.
When used in conjunction with Maxi-Cosi FamilyFix Base a light and sound indicator confirms correct installation. The car seat can also be adjusted into a unique upward position allowing older babies to have more legroom. Therefore you can use the seat for longer in the rearward facing position which is the most preferable and safer way for younger children to travel. This car seat has been designed with your little one's comfort in mind and comes complete with a headhugger, newborn seat reducer, chest and buckle pad plus an integrated sun canopy. It also features an extra comfortable ergonomic carrying handle to make it easier for you to lift and move.Features:
- Suitable from birth to 13 kg (approx. 12 months)
- Compatible with Maxi-Cosi & Quinny pushchairs to form a travel system
- Easy installation in combination with Maxi-Cosi FamilyFix Base, EasyFix Base, EasyBase 2 or a 3-point seat belt
- Use rearward facing only
- Side Protection System offers optimal protection against side impact
- Practical belt hooks help keep the harness out of the way
- Ergonomic carrying handle
- One-pull harness system for adjusting the harness length
- Removable and washable cover
- Also compatible with Maxi-Cosi 2wayFix Base
- Includes with 3-point safety harness, newborn seat reducer, harness pads & hooks, removable soft headhugger and integrated sun canopy
- D 71.5 x W 45 x H 39 cm
- Weight: 3.6 kg
- Colour: Red
- Pushchair Age Suitability: From Birth (Lies Flat)
- Number of Wheels: 3 Wheeler
- Pushchair Weight: 14.50
- Car Seat Weight: 3.6
- Which System Combination?: Travel System